Eclipse LCD32 is a LCD keypad with text display for detailed information of zones, troubles and arming type. It is a part of the Eclipse series alarm systems. The keyboard provides 1 input zone and 1 PGM output. LCD 32 is suitable for programming and management of systems up to 8 independent areas and up to 32 zones. Eclipse LCD32 is EN 50131 Grade 3 Class II Certified.
- Indication for 32 zones and 8 areas
- Shortcut buttons to additional menus - Memory, Troubles display and Bypassed zones;
- Quick buttons for all arming modes;
- 3 fast buttons' combination for sending of PANIC, MEDICAL and FIRE alarm messages to a central monitoring station;
- Text display for 2x16 symbols organized into two rows;
- Real time clock;
- Supports 3 programming types: by addresses, by operations and text menus;
- Confidential mode;
- Adjustable intensity of backlight for the display and buttons;
- Adjustable buzzer volume;
- Adjustable text scroll up;
- Bi-directional TAMPER switch;
- Built-in proxy reader as option (Eclipse LCD32 PR).